Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome! :)


Hello you guys! I want to welcome you to my blog. My name is Joy, i’m 25 years old and i’m kinda new to this whole blogging thing… lol so please bear with me as I get used to using it. ;) I’m starting this blog because I felt it heavy on my heart to start blogging about certain things that God has been placing on my heart to write about and encourage, uplift,  and motivate my sisters and brothers in Christ, but mainly my sistas. God put you all specifically on my heart. I know we all need a lil prayer/encouragement here and there in our walk with God. So I want to help by obeying God and allowing Him to lead me and guide me as I write whatever it is that He places on my heart to talk about, some real life struggles/issues we go thru in life/ face on a day to day basis as women and men/children of God and how we can walk thru and deal with them together and not worry about what others might think because no one is perfect. We are all imperfect loved by a perfect God.  Your thoughts, opinions, and comments are welcomed, there will be absolutely No judgement, negativity, or putting down others here :) I'm doing this all for God's glory not mine. Hope to get to know you and walk on this journey with you all and be able to help you all grow in God by encouraging everyone of you all, including myself. praying for you. Love ya <3
~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Letter To Someone

Dear Someone,  I'm writing this letter to you because the Lord placed it on my heart to do so. It has been laying so heavy on me t...