Saturday, February 6, 2016

For Such A Time As This!




Ever wonder why you out of all your friends and family have endured the process of following Christ and have never given up completely? I know I have. I always would wonder why after everything that I've gone through; how was I chosen? Why would God want to use me and then God spoke to me and said that "I have called you for such a time as this. Because of your struggle, because of your faithfulness, because of your brokenness I am going to draw my people back to Me and save them." Through it all He was preparing me for this time!

When I heard those words I just began to praise Him, I was so in awe after hearing that this morning. I than opened up my bible to Esther 4: 14 "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?" During this time Esther's family (the Jews) were in great trouble; they were about to be put to death and Mordecai, Esther's uncle, sent word to tell her to go into the king’s presence to beg for mercy and plead with him for her people. At that time any man or woman who approaches the king in the inner court without being summoned the king has but one law: that they be put to death unless the king extends the gold scepter to them and spares their lives. So here is Mordechai telling his niece to go before the king knowing that she made be killed but he knew that she was their only hope because she is the queen living in the kings palace. What Esther didn't realize is that God placed her in that position for such a time as that, where she would have access to the king and plead for the lives of her family. And as I was reading this God reminded me that He has placed me and you in a position for such a time as this! Their are some of you reading this that need to go before the King of Kings and plead on the behalf of the lives of your unsaved family members and friends; it's not by accident that you are where you are. He placed you in this position because He trusted you! He knew that this day would come that He would need you to intercede for them because they can't reach Him. 

What stood out to me in that verse above is when Mordecai said "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish." And a lot of us are remaining silent and allowing the enemy to just come in and take over our families why we just sit back and watch in fear. And I'm speaking to myself because for so long I've been quiet, for so long the enemy has tried to quiet my mouth BUT God said "FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!" Your family and friends relief and deliverance is in you! You have access the throne of grace. It's time we start making some noise and calling out those lost loved ones by name! This world isn't getting any better and we as Christians just can't sit back in silence any longer. We have been silent for too long! What is it going to take you to save those you love?  The enemy is out to kill our families, and he's out to kill you and anyone else who is trying to stop him. But unlike Esther we don't have to fear going to the KING because He told us to come boldly to the throne of grace (Hebrews 4:16). You were created for such a time as this! This generation needs someone like you. Stay encouraged and war for your family! We are on the winning side!!

Love ya'll

-Joy J <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Letter To Someone

Dear Someone,  I'm writing this letter to you because the Lord placed it on my heart to do so. It has been laying so heavy on me t...