Monday, November 30, 2015

Faithless to Faith-Full



Sitting here looking over my life this year and seeing all the growth/changes in my physical and spiritual life, made me reflect over this past year and a few month ago when God told me to start this blog and to start writing about His grace and how He has saved me. If I could be honest with you all I was faithless, I doubted myself, I doubted that God could even use such a messed up broken person like me to help inspire, encourage, and love people back to Him.

In my other post "Father to the Fatherless" I touched on how when my dad passed away; not only did I lose my dad that day, but I also lost my faith in God. So when God started putting all these things on my heart to write about, He also instructed me to start this blog. At first I was like "God I can't, I can't share my mess and brokenness with people... what will they say, what will they think??" So I put it off for about a few months until God began to press it so hard on my heart that I couldn't sleep unless I began to take steps into making it and God told me that He wants to shine through my brokenness and use my mess because that is my message to bring Him glory. As I began to trust God and take those baby steps into what He was guiding me to do; I began to see my faithlessness turn into faith-fullness. It truly amazes me how God chooses to use the mess of our lives, the broken things, the unseen things, the unusual things to magnify His glory, transforming power, and strength.

When we learn to trust God and walk in faith He will protect, shield, and cover us from the plans of the enemy. No weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17), that doesn't mean that the enemy won't form the weapons, because trust me he will and he will try to use them to hurt and kill us BUT they WILL NOT POSPER! I choose to believe and trust God's word! That verse continues with this: "And every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the LORD."

You see there is no need for you to fear the judgment of people and what they will say and what they will think because you living for God and obeying Him will condemn them; that is our heritage from Lord our God. And as you continue to walk in faith He will begin to take you a little bit deeper in Him where you are going to only have the options of trusting Him or either drowning. When He is calling you into deeper levels/waters you have to make sure to keep your eyes on Him!

Throughout this incredibly long hard journey; because of my faithfulness to God, He was able to use me, ALL of me, my brokenness, my mess, my fears, even my faithlessness to reach people in different areas of life and to help encourage, inspire and show them the LOVE of Christ! What I write is not about me, BUT Him. I allow Him to lead me into what He wants me to write about next and if I'm not sure I pray about it until He confirms it either through Him speaking directly to me through His word, or spiritual leader, that is why discernment is very important you need to know what and who to listen to... My main purpose in my writing is to bring Him, and only HIM glory! :)

I hope you all have an incredibly blessed filled day!!!!! REMEMBER to stay focused on HIM! ;)

love your sis in Christ,

Joy J <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Letter To Someone

Dear Someone,  I'm writing this letter to you because the Lord placed it on my heart to do so. It has been laying so heavy on me t...